jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

stolen'

Has someone taken your faith? It's real the pain you feel
Were you born to resist or be abused?
Are you gone and onto someone new?



You gave me something that I didn't have

I was too weak to give in
My head is giving me life or death
But I can't choose
I refuse
Has someone taken your faith?
Its real, the pain you feel
You trust, you must confess...
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?
Has someone taken your faith?
Its real, the pain you feel
The life, the love
The broken hearts
You trust, you must confess...
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of me?
I've got another confession my friend;
I'm no fool

Were you born to resist or be abused?

No hay comentarios:

malas costumbres

# enero, 01
# febrero, 25
# abril, 15
# abril, 18
# abril, 20
# mayo, 02 **
# junio, 13

"DJSAHDJASHDSAJ"