
o le estamos poniendo más drama del que necesita o realmente sufro una reacción normal para tal acción *inserte cara feliz*
the cup is half empty he fuckin says
as far as he sees nothing's left in the cup
a singer, a writer, he's not dreaming of going nowhere
he feels alone
his heart in his hand
he's alone
he feels alone
I feel... MÁYICCCCCCCC (*)
And now it seems that I have found nothing at all
I want to hear your voice out loud
Slow it down, slow it down
Without it all I'm choking on nothing
It's clear in my head, and I'm screaming for something
Knowing nothing is better
than knowing it all
onmyownonmyownonmyownonmyownonmyownonmyownonmyown
onmyownonmyown
onmyown
it's clear in my head, I'm fuckin screaming for something
so ignorance is bliss.
esos significantemente insignificantes detalles que cambian las cosas de tal manera que nunca vuelven a ser igual xd

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario