I'm so glad I've found you, I love being around you, you make it easy
a thousand miles seem pretty far but they've got trains and planes and cars... I'd walk to you if I had no other way.
wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you

I'm fallin' more in love with every simple word you say
Could this be out of line? to say you're the only one
I'm melting in your eyes like my first time that I caught fire
You've got it, you've got it, some kind of magic
tan solo tú provocas que suspire, tan solo tú me haces verte a cualquier lado que mire
te miro fijo y tiemblo, sólo con tenerte al lado y sentirme entre tus brazos..
me gusta la montaña, me gustas tú, me gusta la noche
por un beso de la flaca daría lo que fuera

smiles and his laughter, it's the only thing that I've been waiting for a time
regardless of our distance and our hope grows greater
trapped by pretty eyes and letters for all time
the only thing that I've been waiting for
I hope it's something worth the waiting, cause it's the only time that I ever feel real
thunder storms could never stop me
he's simple yet confusing, his sparkling eyes make me weak at my words, they tremble
days seem like years in this month of
the winter coldens me for I have yet to sleep
and never will I give up trying cause you're everything to me
I hope its something worth the waiting, it's the only thought that I ever feel real
thunder storms could never stop me
cause there's no one in the world like Edward

2 comentarios:
estai trb loca mi amor ♥ no entiendo nada de lo que escribes y me da paja traducirlo, pero de seguro son puros "AMO A MI JACOB ♥" ajhskahsa flaca oh! me bajo la locura total ._. que hago? :| duermo mejor cierto? asjhashia te amodio fea :*
=o maldita roedora ._. acabo de leer Edward =( te caché me estás engañando con tu andante :( asjhkasjdkja andai teyible de emo cabrita oh e__e te llegó fuerte el LOVE ajajaja me gusta verte feliz si, me gusta me gusta *-* buscame una pololi a mi mejor será ¬¬ para que la pueda engañar contigo 88 muahahah (6) ♥_♥
Publicar un comentario